Thursday, December 15, 2005

Family Photo

So it is Christmas Card time again, and I must say I am a little disappointed in the number of cards I have received so far. Would you like to know the count...1, that's right 1 Christmas Card....Does that mean that we have no friends? I know when you have a baby you tend to lose touch with people, but I am pretty sure I didn't alienate myself from the WHOLE WORLD.

Anyway, the fact that I have no cards was not the point of this blog. For our Christmas card we do a photo card. This year we went over whether or not to have a family photo, like years in the past, or to have a picture of just Georgia. Andy said, let's do the whole family...."Ok great, can you be home before 7:00pm one night so we can get a picture before Georgia goes to bed?" I asked and his reply was "no problem". Needless to say he has not been home before 9:00pm any night since wreath season. Therefore, two nights ago Georgia and I took our own family photo. I am thinking we will just draw a stick figure in for Andy. He was a bit appalled that we took a family photo with out him, but hey Christmas is in a week and here I am whining that I haven't received any cards, yet I haven't even taken our picture for our cards that still need to be made and sent out. I know...hypocrite.

2 comments:

cami said...

OK now thats just funny-a fmaily photo wihtout your husband!

We've only got 2 Christmas cards here. I'm about to start crossing everyone I don't get a card from off the list. I can make some killer handmade cards if I only have to make 2!

Lynnae said...

Hey, hey, hey..... don't go laying the guilt trip on me! I've sent out my cards and I sent one to YOU and to CAMI. So I don't want to hear it!!

Okay, that was me *trying* to sound mean. Did it work??

Hope your Christmas finds you with your husband for at least a moment. Your Peach needs the BOTH of you. :)

PS: My other blogs were too depressing and painful, so I deleted them.... New blog to explain, coming soon. Cheers!!