Friday, December 09, 2011

Matt Damon is Perfection

Normally this time of year you would be blessed with my annual Wreath Season rant. However, this year I will spare you the rant and instead leave you with the wonderful Matt Damon. I just love Matt Damon! The face, the TEETH, his adorable personality and right now more than anything his love for clean water. It's like we were meant to be together, yet somehow that has not happened.

Anyway many of you know that I work in the water industry at a non-profit that provides training and technical assistance to water and wastewater operators throughout the fine State of Washington. Matt Damon is a huge supporter of water.org and they have put together an adorable video on making a water bottle the "hot" toy for this holiday season. I am certain after watching the video you will feel the same about Matt Damon as I do...perfection!

No comments: