Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend - Annual Camping Trip!!

Andy and I started camping in Long Beach before we were married and the tradition continues...rain, shine or wind we camp. Once again this year we were joined with our partners in camping crime, the Bennett Family, Sparks Family and Gragg Family. We had a great time, got some great garage sale finds, and the kiddos enjoyed every minute. Georgia would ask every night if we had to go home in the morning and when I would tell her no she was over the moon excited.


This was our camp mascot. He came around everyday to see what leftovers we had.


Lily and Natalie playing in the rain.

The 3 Amigos...that is until Lily came over and told us that they (nat and lils) weren't best friends with Olivia anymore, because she lost their caterpiller...gotta love girls!

York and Bago still cruising 20 years later : )

Julie and her girls: Olivia and Kate


Georgia and me

Kate, Georgia, Natalie and Olivia


Georgia decided to take up woodworking and built a bench...Uncle Jimmy or Uncle Tony if you are looking for a summer employee, this girls got some skills!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Great post....love the picture of the Rocky (raccoon). Hey who took that picture of you and georgia, she must have mad skills, what an angle she took to get you with that creamy flawless skin. My daughter is a straight up 3 year old bully....I still can't believe that she wouldn't share that inch worm!! I'm waiting patiently for my pictures.....

katie shrum said...

Tell Georgia to head on up to the house, Uncle Tony will put her to work! :) Looks like a great time!

Jessie said...

I thought about you guys this weekend as the rain came down. Happy to see you still had a great time!

Becky said...

I love our little camping tradition! Great photos! I think our girls can all hold their own! They all have bully moments!! AND lets not forget the beautiful sunny Saturday we had that made it worth while!!!

jen byard said...

Thanks for sharing these cute pictures! Have fun down here...I'll call you if you or Julie win!