Saturday, May 15, 2010

Clam Digging!



Ready for the "clammies"

It always amazes me how easy it is to get up early when you are heading out to do something fun, even on a Saturday, but yet I can't seem to get out of bed on time to head to work, ever. Today started at 5:30am, I think I was up and dressed before 5:35am. For some reason I was so excited to go clam digging. The girls and Andy were very excited too. On the way to the ocean Georgia decided we would have clam digging teams, she was with Andy and Natalie and I were on team. I hate to say it but Andy and Georgia won. We had so much fun and came home with 60 razor clams, life is good.


Natalie "actively participating"


Georgia got one!


Natalie got one!


The Winning Team!!!
They found theirs first.


The 2nd place team!

1 comment:

katie shrum said...

awesome!!