Friday, September 12, 2008

Hands On Children's Museum

This blog is a little out of sequence, but as I was downloading Georgia's first day of school pictures off the digital camera I realized I hadn't downloaded our Hands On Children's Museum photos...so this blog is from August, I think.


The girls and I met my friend Susy and her boys at the Olympia Hands On Children's Museum for a morning of worry free fun. If you haven't been to a children's museum they are wonderful, and I really recommend the Olympia museum.


Natalie & Georgia in front of the fountain


Natalie and Devin with their eggs.





Carson & Georgia putting on a puppet show.




playing in the sand





Natalie picking apples.

2 comments:

Kinan Copen said...

I love love love love the pic of the girls in front of the fountain. Adorable!

cami said...

Oh I'm so jealous! The girls and I spent hundreds of hours at that museum when we lived in Washington. Gryphon went to their preschool for a while, and we would go at least 2-3 times a week. I miss those precious hours spent in the fantastic craft room!