Friday, November 18, 2005

The Power of the Force is To Strong

Alright, you guys finally broke me down and I have created a blog, I too must say "thanks, Lynnae". Anyway, life finds me in the glorious town of Shelton, WA. I never pictured myself living the "small town" life, but here I am. My husband sucked me in, with all his charm and now I am stuck and I say stuck because that is what I am. I love my family and with that comes Shelton. My husband grew up here and doesn't even see the point in playing the "I could live there" game with me, so I know I will be here for life as well. But I guess that is why they throw in the whole "for better or worse" in the 'ol marriage vows.

Well that is all I have for now, I don't want to share everything right away or I will never have another blog to write.

2 comments:

cami said...

Beleive me Tracey, it could be worse: Hattiesburg, Mississippi here!

We loved to go to the Shelton park when we lived there-Gryphon loved the "chair swing". And the playground is perfect to play dragons or princesses because of all the turrets!

I'm jealous you live in Shelton.

Glad to see you now have a blog,too! Lynnae is so cool.

Cami

Lynnae said...

Thanks Cam, you rock! And Tracey rocks too, cause she is now blogging with us. Yay!! Keep on writing, I'm reading.