Monday, November 21, 2005

The Cup Remains!!

That's right, the Cougs remain Apple Cup Champions. Sure we have only won one Pac-10 game, but we won the sweetest game imaginable....we came into Husky Stadium, beat the Dawgs and then danced our sweet dance on top of their 'W'. It was beautiful.

On the Coug/Husky note I found out just recently that my husband, a WSU Alumni, is a mudblood. That's right he has purple running through his blood. These are things a die hard coug girl such as myself should learn before taking the walk down the aisle. It was as if I had married a complete stranger. And the way I found out....this is wonderful....here we are at a wedding and one of my husband's highschool buddies comes up to us and starts talking about how he remembers that Andy used to wear UW sweatshirts and t-shirts all the time, and how all he ever talked about was going to UW. Talk about a punch to the stomach...I know it is SHOCKING. The best part of this whole thing is that UW denied him admissions.

Well that's it for now and remember GO COUGS!!!

1 comment:

cami said...

Hi Tracey!

I lived in Olympia-west Olympia, on Steamboat Island road-for about a year and a half in 2001-02. Then we moved up to Tacoma, and now to Mississippi.

I used to take the girls to the Shelton park all the time!

Cami