Sunday, May 08, 2011

Spring Is Blooming!


I love tulips! Last year Andy bought bags and bags of tulip bulbs for us to plant around the house. As things go around our house I completely forgot about them until about March of this year. So the girls and I planted some in the flower beds but we still had oodles and oodles of tulip bulbs left over. Well, and this is when I love the fact that my husband is a farmer and loves to plant things and play in the dirt, Andy planted all of our hanging baskets and all of our planters with the remaining bulbs. Our yard and deck look fabulous!!!




Hanging tulip basket



Besides the tulips blooming our fruit trees have begun to bloom too. The we have two cherry trees, one Rainier Cherry and one Bing Cherry. They are both in full bloom and I love looking out my kitchen window at them. Our apple trees have started to bloom as well, they aren't quite as loaded as the cherry trees but their pretty pink blossoms are the perfect touch of spring.

Apple Blossom
Cherry Blossom

3 comments:

katie shrum said...

they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Steve Bennett said...

They are gorgeous, Tracey!!

Becky said...

by the way...that wasn't Steve (he would never say something like that!) I was signed in to his account!! I love the tulips, Tracey. I never thought to plant them in hanging baskets like that. I love the look!! Good idea for next year!!