Monday, October 15, 2007

Summer's Over, But I Finally....

Well, summer is over and has been for about a month and a half and finally, yes finally I got my film developed. Yes I said film. Yes I prefer a 35mm camera over digital. My only problem is getting the rolls developed. But alas I have done it. Here are some pictures of the girls this summer.

Natalie, 6 months old, kicking it in her bouncey seat.

Natalie in the yard.

Georgia, 2, in her sand box, wearing her leotard.

Georgia, in her Coug Cheer Outfit....you gotta start 'em young!!




2 comments:

Lynnae said...

Priceless!!

Your girls are growing up so fast and WOW can you tell they are sisters!

And I totally agree with you on the 35mm. I liked taking my film in and coming out with *actual photos in hand* I finally switched to digital a few years ago and I love being able to see if the pic turned out. It's a give and take.

Welcome back to blogging!!

Mari said...

I too only have a 35 mm and probably the last one to have one. I have so many other things to buy that it is last on the list.

Thanks for the post. Let me know if you make it up to Bremerton or Poulsbo (where I live) any time!

Now a small town gal too,
Marisol