Monday, November 20, 2006

Apple Cup; Not like last year.

Well it is with great pain that I must say the Cougs lost Apple Cup. We have won the past two years, I had forgotten what it felt like to get beat by the damn purple and gold wearing Huskies; it hurts. Although for some reason the Huskies that were at the Apple Cup party I attended seemed to care more about the USC game than their own game, which was nice because I didn't have to hear a lot of smack talking, but odd in the same sense. I guess when your team has sucked for so long you just start to watch and prefer other teams/games.

Oh well, although the cougs did not give it their all, I say good game and we will see you next year and preferrably we will be victorious once again.

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

Photos, photos..... we're waiting for photos :)

(like you don't have anything to keep you busy - hehe!)

~Lynnae